An open ended ultra-short term debt scheme investing in instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 3 to 6 months (please refer to page no. 31 of SID). A relatively low interest rate risk and moderate credit risk
Type : Mutual Fund
Asset Class : Debt
Download NAV History
Last Dividend Date:
27th January 2023
As of 27-Jan-2023
Fund Manager : Mr. Rahul Pal
Total Experience: Collectively over 18 years of work experience in the Fixed Income segment
Experience in managing this fund : Managing since August 24, 2020
Fund Manager : Mr. Amit Garg
Total Experience: Collectively over 16 years of work experience in the Fixed Income segment
Experience in managing this fund : Managing since June 8, 2020
This Product is Suitable for investors who are seeking*
Investors Understands that their principal will be at Moderate risk
The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate regular income and capital appreciation through investment in a portfolio of short term debt & money market instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 3 - 6 months. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
^ Refer SID for details
Who is it suitable for?
# Micro, small and medium scale enterprises
CRISIL Ultra Short Term Debt Index
^Benchmark ^^Additional Benchmark. CAGR – Compounded Annual Growth Rate. Inception/Allotment date: 17-Oct-19.
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future and should not be used as a basis of comparison with other investments. Since inception returns of the scheme is calculated on face value of Rs. 1,000 invested at inception. The performance details provided above are of
Growth Option under Regular and Direct Plan. Different Plans i.e Regular Plan and Direct Plan under the scheme has different expense structure. *Based on standard investment of Rs. 10,000 made at the beginning of the relevant period Mr Amit Garg is managing the scheme since June 8, 2020.
Other schemes managed by Mr. Rahul Pal
Other schemes managed by Mr. Amit Garg
Disclaimer: In case the chosen date falls on a Non-Business Day, the SIP will be processed on the immediate next Business Day. However, in case the chosen date is not available in a particular month, the SIP will be processed on the last day of that month. E.g., if selected date is 31st, SIP installment for the month of September will be processed on 30th September. However, if 30th September happens to be a Non-Business Day, the SIP will be processed on the immediate next Business Day.
Click here to read instructions for SIP. In case, if you wish to invest through SIP facility under ‘Quarterly’ frequency, please download and fill the SIP form and submit the same at our nearest service centres.
1. In case the chosen date falls on a Non-Business Day, the SIP will be processed on the immediate next Business Day. However, in case the chosen date is not available in a particular month, the SIP will be processed on the last day of that month. E.g., if selected date is 31st, SIP installment for the month of September will be processed on 30th September. However, if 30th September happens to be a Non-Business Day, the SIP will be processed on the immediate next Business Day.
2. SIP registered for more than one date or all dates of the month under the Monthly / Quarterly frequency, will be considered as separate SIP instruction for the purpose of fulfilling the “Minimum no. of installments” criteria.
3. SIP in a folio of a minor will be registered only upto the date of minor attaining the majority even though the instruction may be for the period beyond that date.
4. The Load structure prevailing at the time of submission of the SIP application (whether fresh or extension) will apply for all the Installments indicated in such application.
5. The SIP enrollment will be discontinued if:
a. 3 consecutive SIP installments in case of Monthly & Quarterly frequency are not honoured.
b. the Bank Account (for Standing Instruction) is closed and request for change in bank account (for Standing Instruction) is not submitted at least 30 calendar days before the next SIP Auto Debit installment due date.
6. The SIP mandate may be discontinued by a Unit holder by giving a written notice of 30 calendar days to any of the Official Point(s) of Acceptance.
7. The SIP Auto Debit shall start from the selected "Start" date mentioned by the investor, subject to completion of successful SIP Auto Debit mandate verification and registration formalities at least 10 calendar days prior to the "Start" date specified in the debit mandate form.
8. In case the SIP Auto Debit mandate registration is not successful within 15 calendar days from the SIP application submission date, the AMC/Trustee reserves the right to cancel/terminate the SIP registration request.
9. In case of SIP for an amount of Rs. 2 lakh and above, the Applicable NAV of the Scheme will be based on funds available for utilizations, as stated in KIMs/SIDs.
10. In case of Mahindra Manulife ELSS Kar Bachat Yojana, each SIP installment will be subject to a Lock in period of three years from the date of allotment of Units.
11. If an investor has selected multiple dates for registration of this facility and thereafter wishes to cancel any specific date(s), the investor shall submit a request to cancel all the selected dates registered for this facility and submit a fresh registration request with the revised preferred dates. Any cancellation requests for discontinuation of the facility for specific date(s) will be rejected.
12. The facility will be automatically terminated upon receipt of intimation of death of the Unit holder.
13. Investors will not hold Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund / Mahindra Manulife Investment Management Private Limited, it’s Registrar and other service providers responsible, if the transaction is delayed or not affected or the investor’s bank account is debited in advance or after the specific SIP date.