The information and data contained in this Website do not constitute distribution, an offer to buy or sell or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any Schemes/Units of Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund in any jurisdiction in which such distribution, sale or offer is not authorised. The material/information provided in this Website is for the limited purposes of information only for the investors. In particular, the information herein is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any Schemes/Units of Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund to any person in the United States of America ('USA')/Canada.
By entering this Website or accessing any data contained in this Website, I/We hereby confirm that I/We am/are not a U.S. person, within the definition of the term "US Person" under the US Securities laws/resident of Canada. I/We hereby confirm that I/We am/are not giving a false confirmation and/or disguising my/our country of residence. I/We agree and acknowledge that Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund/Mahindra Manulife Investment Management Private Limited (Formerly known as Mahindra Asset Management Private Limited) [‘MMIMPL’] is relying upon my/our confirmation and in no event shall the directors, officers, employees, trustees, agents of MMIMPL associate/group companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of false confirmation provided herein.
Disclaimer: In case the chosen date falls on a Non-Business Day, the SIP will be processed on the immediate next Business Day. However, in case the chosen date is not available in a particular month, the SIP will be processed on the last day of that month. E.g., if selected date is 31st, SIP installment for the month of September will be processed on 30th September. However, if 30th September happens to be a Non-Business Day, the SIP will be processed on the immediate next Business Day.
Click here to read instructions for SIP. In case, if you wish to invest through SIP facility under ‘Quarterly’ frequency, please download and fill the SIP form and submit the same at our nearest service centres.
1. In case the chosen date falls on a Non-Business Day, the SIP will be processed on the immediate next Business Day. However, in case the chosen date is not available in a particular month, the SIP will be processed on the last day of that month. E.g., if selected date is 31st, SIP installment for the month of September will be processed on 30th September. However, if 30th September happens to be a Non-Business Day, the SIP will be processed on the immediate next Business Day.
2. SIP registered for more than one date or all dates of the month under the Monthly / Quarterly frequency, will be considered as separate SIP instruction for the purpose of fulfilling the “Minimum no. of installments” criteria.
3. SIP in a folio of a minor will be registered only upto the date of minor attaining the majority even though the instruction may be for the period beyond that date.
4. The Load structure prevailing at the time of submission of the SIP application (whether fresh or extension) will apply for all the Installments indicated in such application.
5. The SIP enrollment will be discontinued if:
a. 3 consecutive SIP installments in case of Monthly & Quarterly frequency are not honoured.
b. the Bank Account (for Standing Instruction) is closed and request for change in bank account (for Standing Instruction) is not submitted at least 30 calendar days before the next SIP Auto Debit installment due date.
6. The SIP mandate may be discontinued by a Unit holder by giving a written notice of 30 calendar days to any of the Official Point(s) of Acceptance.
7. The SIP Auto Debit shall start from the selected "Start" date mentioned by the investor, subject to completion of successful SIP Auto Debit mandate verification and registration formalities at least 10 calendar days prior to the "Start" date specified in the debit mandate form.
8. In case the SIP Auto Debit mandate registration is not successful within 15 calendar days from the SIP application submission date, the AMC/Trustee reserves the right to cancel/terminate the SIP registration request.
9. In case of SIP for an amount of Rs. 2 lakh and above, the Applicable NAV of the Scheme will be based on funds available for utilizations, as stated in KIMs/SIDs.
10. In case of Mahindra Mutual Fund Kar Bachat Yojana, each SIP installment will be subject to a Lock in period of three years from the date of allotment of Units.
11. If an investor has selected multiple dates for registration of this facility and thereafter wishes to cancel any specific date(s), the investor shall submit a request to cancel all the selected dates registered for this facility and submit a fresh registration request with the revised preferred dates. Any cancellation requests for discontinuation of the facility for specific date(s) will be rejected.
12. The facility will be automatically terminated upon receipt of intimation of death of the Unit holder.
13. Investors will not hold Mahindra Mutual Fund / Mahindra Asset Management Company Private Limited, it’s Registrar and other service providers responsible, if the transaction is delayed or not affected or the investor’s bank account is debited in advance or after the specific SIP date.